Sonata Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonata Eclipse

a guild forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

another in school forum :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trec

Trec

another in school forum :P Empty
PostSubject: another in school forum :P   another in school forum :P EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:17 am

ok I'm going to be going on RF tonight and i wanted to know if anyone wanted to join me for boss mode-hell diffculty against segul. the mother f-er is one hard ass so I needs helps. this offer is for all of until the event for 10k ends. i wanna amass my winnings and getting 100's of k in carats Very Happy or at least close to it. well anyway whose up for it ....am I posting this in the wrong forum page o.O. just to let you know heres what i got for the battle.

clothes- all i got that acctualy helps is the dizzle 7 pants T.T

exos-Devil shadow woots so much help against segul.

scrolls- Persona, and Red scorpion (RS for short) I'm good with both but better with RS

Friends- if only one of you joins me i can get my friend Demon Ashely( ps. shes a he XD) he's supa beastly in this game trust me.

exp. against segul-I know his entire move set and how to dodge each attack.

nanmu- ....yea i got it Razz RS's nanmu is 14 hit not including ground hit XD.

well there you have it. get back to me please Razz
Back to top Go down
Rasho

Rasho

PostSubject: Re: another in school forum :P   another in school forum :P EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:55 pm

nestly trec i thought you quit glad to have you back im going to try and revive so if you want to recruit please do ill appreciate it haha
Back to top Go down
https://sonataeclipse.forumotion.net
Trec

Trec

PostSubject: Re: another in school forum :P   another in school forum :P EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:17 am

KK's and it's good to be back BTW I found a great game thats gonna come out soon. it's called metal rage, it's a lot like exteel but in my oppion it's better. go to gamehi.com to find out more.
Back to top Go down
Rasho

Rasho

PostSubject: Re: another in school forum :P   another in school forum :P EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:20 am

haha ill have to check it out so right now my goasl in rumble is to take out all other gilds right now so im in the process of becoming good to take out other leaders haha
Back to top Go down
Trec

Trec

PostSubject: Re: another in school forum :P   another in school forum :P EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:48 pm

if you need a sparing partner im free right now
Back to top Go down
Desi4Lyfe

PostSubject: Re: another in school forum :P   another in school forum :P EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:15 pm

I didnt leave the guild yet either. I just started to play some other games. Srry for not being on much on rumble fighter. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Rasho

Rasho

PostSubject: Re: another in school forum :P   another in school forum :P EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:37 pm

I see well i was about to close down this guild because no one else seemed to be interested but i guess im starting to get members back it's kinda sorta mixed feelings like i thought everyone had quit in my absence hahaha thank you guys i appreciate it right now im trying to infultrait guilds and take them down in rf it's gonna take a lot of work haha and i have to make up for when vespers quit.......so i need people to help me run this i guess ill be a leader in a way but everyone is going to be inmportant in their role ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another in school forum :P   another in school forum :P Empty

Back to top Go down

another in school forum :P
Page 1 of 1