Sonata Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonata Eclipse

a guild forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trec

Trec

Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention Empty
PostSubject: Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention   Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:58 am

ok i know of a way to get 100k a day. but I'm not putting it up until i get the o.k from rasho to see if it's alright to put it up here. so just waiting on him. BTW let me tell you about the thingy it self without reveling much. It's a sever side thing so it's unoticible by the admins cause they check the other side of the game which i forget what it's called. It is technicly not a hack but can be viewed as such. now the thingy by it's self is no help unless when put together with another program it can make you get maybe 5k an hour. the 2nd program i mention is also a server side hack so it won't be noticed unless you go into a game with it. It is a speed hack so you should and by should i mean you must only use it in practice mode, zombie mode, and boss mode. geuss which one of the modes you will be using it in. you need it to go with the 1st program because it speeds up the time as well so it makes you go faster so thats why you don't go into games with others with it on.

hmmm ok another thing is what you may not trust about it. it requires your user name(not in game name) and pass. now i know it seems supisous so thats why you do this. create a totaly new acc with a new email as well and use that, your new acc can be lvl 30 if you do this for an entire 3 days without stoping the hack. and you also don't have to worry about being hacked your self. I've personaly done this my self along with a friend...i would tell you more but it would risk tell you what it is so until i get the say so I'm not typing another word. so rasho plz respond if you want me to put this up BTW I'm prbly only giving this to the adimins for now because they are serious about this guild and i don't want any traitors giving this away. BTW again XD you must also do something very dangerous to do all of this and if done improperly you may risk your comp to a total fuck up of the system and have to reset the entire thing.
Back to top Go down
Rasho

Rasho

PostSubject: Re: Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention   Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:58 pm

I see somehting like this seems to be abit suspicious im going to need even further information to let such a thing go though personally i will never give out my information ever but what if we made a guild mule account that the admins have access too?
Back to top Go down
https://sonataeclipse.forumotion.net
Trec

Trec

PostSubject: Re: Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention   Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Exaclty what i said before you don't need a ummm for ex. a acc thats at least lvl 20. all you need is a acc in general Just make a totaly new acc with a new email, I'm not sure it's hacker proof but I've gotten no viruses from it, but still just in case you should still make a new email with the acc.

Also we can just do what you suggested make a mule account in fact I'll let the adimins use my old acc for it. Though to make sure someone isn't currently using my acc just sign into the forum and plz post in this forum saying your using the acc so we don't keep kicking each other off or something like that. Just replie back if you want to know the entire thing rasho.
Back to top Go down
Trec

Trec

PostSubject: Re: Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention   Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:52 pm

ok for now the only ppl allowed to use this method of making carats (I repeat carats only not astros, CARATS) are Vespers, Desi4Life,Rasho of course Razz, MarissaDuhh, and myself. If i think you are serious about the guild then you are allowed to but if you just try to prove yourself for the carat making method you are just gonna get your self kicked from the guild, do i make myself clear >Sad.
Back to top Go down
Rasho

Rasho

PostSubject: Re: Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention   Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:14 pm

allright i see that is completely fair we will use a mule account fer sure
Back to top Go down
https://sonataeclipse.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention   Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok i got some news here that needs rashys attention
Page 1 of 1