Sonata Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonata Eclipse

a guild forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

O.o!?.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vespers

Vespers

O.o!?..... Empty
PostSubject: O.o!?.....   O.o!?..... EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:46 pm

I only been gone for a few days and the forums went into a state of stupidity.... *That's not the point. But.... Dam.... this place is so empty...
Be more active...or at least give the forums more active members by recruiting. Gaming for 10 hours straight isn't healthy people... even though it was vacation time... yeah............. I lost where I was after figuring out the upgrade i had on this old HP.... (Windows vienna is too new for me.)

Check that out > >... Turns out there was nothing to be related with ninjas...

==============================================
No I'm not back in school yet.. I have a few more days to go.

Hey................. wait a second.......... how do i get bubbles on this thing = =;....... hmmmm.....

Oh... Also The Tekken chinmi tourney was canceled do to lack of players and registration.... So in the future there will be a tekken chinmi 2 tournament with more features and events to come...
Where the hell is everybody........................ Hey... if you ever read this message... I think everybody died but me....
Back to top Go down
xMarissaTeehee

xMarissaTeehee

Location : Did you expect some kind of pedophile joke right here? :C

O.o!?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.o!?.....   O.o!?..... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:37 pm

I know this guild died. I was pretty excited but I think I wanna quit soon?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MarissuhxD
Vespers

Vespers

O.o!?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.o!?.....   O.o!?..... EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:51 am

Well you can if you want... I'm just staying on this forum for a while to tell Rasho the guild died when ever if he gets back... > >... you know he left the guild in our hands but when he gets back.... Rasho impersonation* "You let the guild die when I was away!? what kind of leaders are you!? Vespers get on rumble fighter so I can kick your ass" end impersonation...

Yeah... We are doing a pretty super bad job if the guild died already.... . . . We are terrible leaders Sad ............ If only we had a solid game for a foundation for the guild... We can revive it..... hmm....

=====================================================

I'm going to go look for one... That's our only hope for a come back to revival.

Well I got nothing coming to mind..

maybe one day in the future.... but really there is only one online game for me... and it only exists in online digital paper...
http://www.onemanga.com/12_Prince/

This is the best mmorpg rivaling "The World" from .hack... hell I never really watched or seen much of .hack... all I got is one game called infection about it... But I'm leaning towards 1/2 prince's second life then .hacks world. both are similar... only one is chinese.

except the sad part in 1/2 prince... 2100 ad and we still don't see a diffrence in real life and now. >.> gime my flying bicycles damit...
Also there has been no appearance of any guns in second life... so that's the only weapon gap... But they do have a huge number of classes.... Even kekaishi etc...
... meh... well I still don't know if there's really any good games for a guild revival... Maybe it's already too late.

We should hold a farewell party if this guild really will die.
Back to top Go down
Rasho

Rasho

O.o!?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.o!?.....   O.o!?..... EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Hmmmm well i'll give you the impersonation but the reason i left is our internet quit right now im using mai psp so yeah anyway marissa use my account if you want and..........START RECRUITING NEW MEMBERRRRS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sonataeclipse.forumotion.net
Vespers

Vespers

O.o!?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.o!?.....   O.o!?..... EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:04 pm

We are working on it... But it's harder then expected. I don't even know what remnants of sonata eclipse are left.
Yeah... We know your internet died. You told us earlier.

Oh and I'm going to have to ask... You think your psp can update the forum look. or are you going to need a member to give our website some color?
=================================================================================

Oh and I'm starting up the mission to revive the clan. Operation "Phoenix feather" is about to begin soon.

Because the reason the guilds dieing was because the foundation was just Rumble fighter and we didn't expand yet. And our guild died because of lack in members and activity on the forum and game. So I'm going to play mabinogi and use it to support our guilds foundation so it wont collapse this time. That way our activity will increase and the percentage of members staying will be higher.

==================================================================================
Also Rumble fighter didn't have a guild system so we couldn't keep track of all our members so they can have fun. We were fated to suffer this much from the very beginning. : /

=================================================================================

After making so many tutorials I'm starting to type too much... > >.... K ... well I'm going to go download mabinogi again... I didn't have time to download it again since the vienna update... And I was busy playing Dark cloud 2 and .hack infection...
Well when it's the tenth I won't be able to do anything anymore. So well I guess I'll have to quit on the 9th.
Back to top Go down

O.o!?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.o!?.....   O.o!?..... EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Sup guys Razz yea im bak. nah i was neva gone XD i get to go on mondays wensdays fridays then saturdasy and sundays.

but bak to topic yea this guild is dead so we gotta think of ways to ressurect it. im thinking of a few . im going to be recruting members for our guild also i wanna let u ppl know of this new game in beta. its called Dragonica. basicly its a complete rip off of maple story. but with a twist, the creators amited to it by saying this "yup its a complete rip off of maple story, if ppl like that ppl will love this". while in essence its a rip off it is also the 1st of its kind. it is the 1st 3-d side scroller mmorpg. it has 4 classes Worrior, archer, thief, and mage. each class has borrowed some thing from different things like how the thiefs class stealth skill is hiding under a box like snake.

im trying this game even as i speak and let me say.....ITS FUN. oh and rasho if u read this srry but ima be quitting
Exteel. its not fun anymore T.T if anyone wants to buy my exteel acc for carats or astros in RF u can Razz.

have a great labor day Shoop da..WOOP!
Back to top Go down
Vespers

Vespers

O.o!?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.o!?.....   O.o!?..... EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:50 pm

I was looking at dragonica a few days ago. It really looks like not a complete rip off of maple story... I'm talking about the platforming >.> but I got to say... really big heads seem in with these people lately.
But really.. the real maple twin is wonder king >.>..... or is the word clone....

Any how I was looking at other games as well.

I got nothing...
----------------------------------------------------
Oh and I have been wondering about what we should do right now as in now... A way to revive the guild. Like I said... I won't be able to help anymore when it's the 9th. It will be my last day with all of you. Right now all I can do is give my regards on this guilds revival. But I have a small idea to part right now.

The guild as we see it... so far we have never called the guild by it's name. "Sonata Eclipse"... We all have been calling it just "The guild". I'm starting to think the name of the guild we can just call it Sonata Eclipse or SE... but... So far as I think about it. How about we make a new name for our group? or call it by it's name for once > >... Some times I actually forget what our guild name was... But that's what the giant banner up top is for.

P.S Rumble fighter is pretty limited to what we can all do together. since we can only fit in usually 8 people and most others get left out. I think we need a game where we can all socialize together. >.>.. since everybody that left said the guild was inactive (and all of them were not on my friends list so i didn't know)... I recommend to start over in a different game.

Also lets make a new topic where we can discuss about the SEs revival.
======================================
ah... scratch that... I will no longer be active in the guild starting today..... This is the last time I'll see you guys. Bye bye...
Back to top Go down
Rasho

Rasho

O.o!?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.o!?.....   O.o!?..... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 pm

im going to leave this guild in your guys capable hands and go ahead and change the page lay out if you want just leave mai damn moon alone o.o
Back to top Go down
https://sonataeclipse.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

O.o!?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.o!?.....   O.o!?..... Empty

Back to top Go down

O.o!?.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonata Eclipse :: Rumble Fighter :: News And Info-
Jump to: