Sonata Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonata Eclipse

a guild forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everybody who is still online... come here... now...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vespers

Vespers

Everybody who is still online... come here... now... Empty
PostSubject: Everybody who is still online... come here... now...   Everybody who is still online... come here... now... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:43 pm

OK... Since the first thing I will say... I'm online... Yes I'm online. My computer has not been taken away. So if all members who remain please say. That your going to stay online to help me edit the site. XD

Last edited by Vespers on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xMarissaTeehee

xMarissaTeehee

Location : Did you expect some kind of pedophile joke right here? :C

PostSubject: Re: Everybody who is still online... come here... now...   Everybody who is still online... come here... now... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:46 pm

hello o.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MarissuhxD
Vespers

Vespers

PostSubject: Re: Everybody who is still online... come here... now...   Everybody who is still online... come here... now... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Sup Marissa. I'm looking for some backgrounds for the the site. (Keep the moon thing etc...) downloading Rumble fighter again I guess. I found some time to play now any then... Ok i tryed to edit.. that's the best i can do =-=... I'll try harder..
Back to top Go down
xMarissaTeehee

xMarissaTeehee

Location : Did you expect some kind of pedophile joke right here? :C

PostSubject: Re: Everybody who is still online... come here... now...   Everybody who is still online... come here... now... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:08 pm

so much contrast between the things. i like that though. although the buttons are small
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MarissuhxD
Vespers

Vespers

PostSubject: Re: Everybody who is still online... come here... now...   Everybody who is still online... come here... now... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:14 pm

I'm still working on it. I think we may need a new banner. Do you think you can go to the admin control panel and work on the coloring?

About the buttons being small. I think I'll work on that... I'll need to replace icons and etc... I guess I'll rob them... This is hard... I'll look for another background while I'm at it...
=========================================
A little while later...*

I'll finish up tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Vespers

Vespers

PostSubject: Re: Everybody who is still online... come here... now...   Everybody who is still online... come here... now... EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Hmm... I just hope this is likable enough... ^ ^ I put some hard work in the new design... I'll work on it more though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody who is still online... come here... now...   Everybody who is still online... come here... now... Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody who is still online... come here... now...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonata Eclipse :: Rumble Fighter :: News And Info-
Jump to: