Sonata Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonata Eclipse

a guild forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER Empty
PostSubject: TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER   TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 pm

ok so i have a few ideas oh and b4 i start plz read the thread rasho put up 1st so u get wats happening. TY

ok well i belive that this shouldnt be just a RF guild i belive it should be a mixed guild, what im saying is that we kinda spread out more expand our senses and all that jombo. if u not gettin wat im saying then listen....i mean read very good righhhtttttt NOW!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL PLAY MORE THAN 1 GAME AND IN THE OTHER GAMES WE PLAY WE MAKE GUILDS ALL LINKED TO THIS ONE

you see wat im saying now. you see playing RF all the time will undoubtbly get boring at one point or another but beacause this is all we play well prbly have nothing else on our comps but this and the damn internet. we should all go abroad and try differnt games and make guilds all linked to this one that way we get way more poulartity and we have fun with other ppl and other games plus we can introduce others to RF if they havent heard of if. by doing thiswe could ammasss an army strong enough to defeat our foes and stamp them under our feet HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH Shoop da.. so ya see wat im getting at here.

right now im playing 2 different games RF of course then DOOM 2 online, and lastly Combat arms. ill post mor about these other 2 games in other games section.

so plz tell me if ya think this is smart
Back to top Go down
Rasho

Rasho

PostSubject: Re: TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER   TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:54 am

actually that is a VERY GOOD IDEA Very Happy ok
i gots an idea to remodle the forum
Back to top Go down
https://sonataeclipse.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER   TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 am

TY i know of a great many games ppl play if ya need any ask but ill prbly just post them on other games section
Back to top Go down
Rasho

Rasho

PostSubject: Re: TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER   TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:57 am

ok exteel is one i play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sonataeclipse.forumotion.net
xMarissaTeehee

xMarissaTeehee

Location : Did you expect some kind of pedophile joke right here? :C

PostSubject: Re: TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER   TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:17 am

The only fighting game I play is Rumble Fighter. I play MapleStory too, but that's private server. Which isn't a good idea. And my laptop will die on me if I download to much games. Anyways. Gunbound is fun. I haven't played that in a while. And, I'm not good at FPS games. D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MarissuhxD

PostSubject: Re: TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER   TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:38 am

Poor :DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER   TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER Empty

Back to top Go down

TRECS WAY OF THINKING OF WAT WOULD MAKE THIS GUILD BETTER
Page 1 of 1